IT Security Engineer
Opportunity to act as a Security Partner to work across multiple new Projects
Attractive Salary Package
They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. The work environment is very multi-cultural
As an IT Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing installation and configuration of security system hardware, this includes firewalls and intrusion detection devices such as SIEM.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement proposed security solutions, this includes end point and data loss prevention and protection systems.
- Performing basic security audit or review of systems to identify gaps in security compliance while facilitating the management of security incidents, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Providing support to delivery teams in security operations such as firewall administration, OS patching and account reviews.
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of working experience in IT Security domain coupled with at least 3 years of working experience in at least 2 of the following security domains: Application/Network/System/Data/Cloud Security.
You should also have a good experience in securing large and critical systems.
Any professional security certifications such as CISA, CISSP will be advantageous to have.
Conversational in Japanese is a must.
- Opportunity to act as a Security Partner to work across multiple new projects
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth