Listed Company in the New York Stock Exchange
Global Insurance Company with a diverse environment
Your company is one of the world's largest property and casualty insurance companies, with operations in 54 countries.
Providing business fire insurance, personal fire insurance, new business insurance, personal accident insurance, supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance. It also provides risk control reinsurance to other insurance companies.
The head company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
You will be responsible for supporting systematic processes of handling information security, threat intelligence, risk assurance, and general security awareness. Also, you will be able to develop standard methodologies for information security handling IT controls, and compliance with regulatory guidance.
· Global engagement with the security teams with ongoing initiatives and new security projects
· Implementation and maintenance of the Global Information Security Policy and Standards
· Ensuring security standard methodologies, policies, and procedures are implemented and adhered to the company
·IT Security related experience above 3 yrs
· Interest in Information Security, Data Analysis, Governance, Risk and Compliance
· Good knowledge of overall Information Security concepts
· English and Fluent Japanese skills
· Project management skills
·Preferably CISSP, CISA, CISM, or equivalent
What Makes this Role Attractive?
-Global Insurance Company, work at a multinational environment
-Head Company listed on the New York Stock Exchange
-Global engagement with the security teams of major offices in Zurich, New York, London, and Paris