IT Secuirty Manager
-Flexible working hours, remote work okay
- International Work Enviornemnt.
About Our Client
Our client is a global Financial firm that operates in over 50 countries. In Japan, the office has more than 100+ employees and they have been operating in this market for more than 40 years.
- To be main point of contact for taking actions over cyber related cases and responding to any emerging threat.
- Be a member for Cyber Incident response team and to provide appropriate response in time of cyber threat or actual cyber attack.
- Proactively working with global counterparts for planning and executing of activities related to global alignment of global standard tools
- In charge for planning of cyber security awareness.
- Coordinating and monitoring of application/infra vulnerabilities by relevant IT departments
The Successful Applicant
- More than 7 years of Experience of leading initiatives relating with IT security including cyber security elements preferably at financial section.
- Knowledge about system risk mindset and ability to conduct risk assessment
- Familiar with regulatory guidelines relating to financial industry (FSA, FISC)
- Experience in internal coordination with internal stakeholders both from IT and business
What's on Offer
- Great compesnation
- International environment
- paid insurance
- 20+ annual leave days.