- Global Insurance Company
- Great salary package
Your company's vision is to become the life insurance company most chosen by customers. In order to become a new type of insurance company that has never existed before in Japan, the entire company will work together, focusing not only on profits but also on value.
The company's service lineup focuses on three types of insurance: medical insurance, cancer insurance, and death insurance. Most of the product applications can be made via the Internet, making it very convenient for customers.
The company culture is recommended to those who feel empathy for the open culture of foreign companies and want to use their time well and balance it with their private life. To those who are looking to improve their skills and seek a higher career. Regardless of the position, the company is suitable for those who have a proactive attitude, asking questions on their own if they do not understand something.
- Ensure our IT Risk & Security programs are properly followed to manage Information Technology risks.
- Expect to be a subject matter expert in one or more of following key security areas: technology and application security assessment, Infra & network security, identity & access management, Fintech security, and Cloud security.
- Communicate and liaise proactively work with local and global counterparts for planning and executing of various activities.
- Engage system risk access process for new developing system and new Third Party services by closely working with Application Development teams, IT Architecture team and business stakeholders.
Requirements (Experience, Skills, Education)
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in IT Risk & Security related field.
- Business level English and advanced level Japanese
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation.
- Willing to learn new IT technologies and achieve goals in IT Risk & Security.
Nice to have
- Business Application development experience or IT Infrastructures hardening experience.
- Interest in broader risk management areas such as IT governance and Third-party risk management
- Experience or interest in financial industry particularly life insurance.
- Familiar with regulatory/industry standards (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, FISC)
- CISSP Certification
Attractive Salary Package
Work in a global environment
Be involved in IT Governance