IT Recruitment Resourcer - Michael Page Recruitment
Become a specialist in IT Recruitment
Work with the world's biggest Companies
As a UK-listed company, the Page Group has more than 40 years of history and is well established around the world. An organically grown business, Michael Page invests heavily in personal development, training and career progression. If you have the drive to become successful, looking for a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience in IT recruitment, looking for a company that will invest in you and would like to be part of an organisation which offers a clear career path apply now!
- Managing applications.
- Scheduling one to one interviews.
- Collating interview feedback with clients and Candidates.
- Understanding the job requirements and sourcing specialist IT candidates.
- Calling candidates ensuring you have a clear in depth knowledge of there current requirements, expectations and current situation.
- Going through job applications selecting the most suitable candidates for positions.
- Coach and influence.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
- Strong relationship building skills with both candidates and clients
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Work closely with recruiters.
- Fluency in English and Business level Japanese is required.
- 1-2 years of IT experience will be adventitious.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ambitious, energetic and Willing to learn and grow.
- Able and confident to overcome objections.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Fantastic and modern company culture.
- Great work/life balance.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Uncapped bonus scheme.
- Full induction programme and training.
- Clear career progression with global career opportunities.
- Excellent reward and recognition schemes.
- Strong internal support team.
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders.