IT Recruitment Consultant
Working for a world leading recruitment company
Join MP's most profitable team and work with the best consultants in MP
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment company, with great team work culture. The hiring team is MP's most profitable per head and has the most company-wide top billers. We speak both Japanese and English and looking for someone to join us.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
As discussed above, the role of a recruitment consultant centres primarily on the ability to build and manage strong relationships, to understand people and what motivates them, and to recognise where people will fit. The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant.
- Competitive base salary in the recruitment market
- Entitlement to bonus (no upper limit)
- Work with the best consultants in the company and in the market