IT Quality Assurance
Great compensation package, International work environment
Flat Corporate Structure, Transparent career development
Our client is a global IT firm that offers multiple serivces across the globe. It was recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the world.
- IT Operational quality analysis and provide actual support for the daily IT Operation from common IT services such as Incident, Problem, Change/Release perspective.
- Cooperate with US based Incident/Problem Management team to follow up on the Japan issues by providing the accurate business impact information and also business background.
- Perform problem analysis process with System owners (both Application and Infrastructure) to identify the root caus
- Communicate with Global Change and Release management to supervise the process are respected by people and properly are running in Japan region.
- Fluent Japanese and Englis
- Experience in distributed, multi-national, multi-lingual, and multi-cultural corporate environments using English as language communication tool.
- Good analytical, debugging and logical troubleshooting skill
- Good interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain ownership and manage tasks from beginning to end
- Internationl work enviornment
- Great compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Transparent career development