IT Project Manager
Opportunity to take lead of important projects.
Multicultural, agile, friendly. Flexible managers & nice office
About Our Client
Our client is a global company in the tech Industry and operates in over 20 countries worldwide. As of 2019, they have over 305 million people using their services. In Japan the company has been operating for around 15 years.
- Manage programs with regional operating companies.
- Control scope, cost, risks, schedule and dependencies of projects.
- Take ownership of projects for the Japanese business.
The Successful Applicant
- Native Level Japanese; Business level English.
- Ability to lead and take responsibilities for results.
- Experience in implementing Agile projects.
- Knowledge of Java, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft technologies.
- Proficient in dealing with Japanese businesses and users.
What's on Offer
- Have an opportunity to quickly develop your skills on various projects.
- Awarded one of the best IT companies to work for in 2019.