IT Project Manager *In Japan
Opportunity to work with one of the Top Digital E-commerce platforms
Enjoy WFH benefits
About Our Client
Our client is known as one of the giants in the world of e-commerce. The company has seen a stable growth as more and more consumers are increasingly making their purchases on-line. They have a large team of Information Technology talents and currently seeking to add a Project Manager who could oversee and manage various IT projects.
- To project/plan/proceed system development
- To negotiate matters on projects with clients/Users
- To report progress and issues of system development including offshore development team.
- Manage schedule and human resources
- Involved in the planning and development of product package and the agile development of new services.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- System management experience
- Familiar with Software Lifecycle
- PMP certifications or other Project Management certifications are welcome
- Conversational Japanese level and candidates based in Japan are welcome
- Project Management/ PMO experiences/
What's on Offer
- Overtime allowance
- Commuting Allowance
- Salary between 7-9 Million Yen Per Annum
- WFH home options/benefits
- Build your resume in a well-known organization