IT Project Manager - International Consumer Goods Company
Work in a very well-known company with an international culture
Good work life balance and great benefits
Headquartered in Sweden, our client is one of the largest consumer electronics manufacturers in the world. The company sells more than 50 million products a year in 150 countries worldwide.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Direct personnel involved in the development and implementation of new applications and/or maintenance and support of the existing application portfolio;
* Work with business management team to enhance and optimize IT investments in Applications;
* Advises business executives on the risks and benefits of using technology to build competitive advantage and improve business performance;
* Handle external communication including vendor management and PO management;
* Play key role for EDI implementation in terms of requirement confirmation with customers.
* 5 year+ Solid experience of managing core ERP;
* Experience in developing and managing IT application projects and/or support organizations;
* Experience in managing third party resources and services for offshore support and development of IT applications;
* Clear thinking, effective communicator with different cultural groups in Japanese and English.
* International and friendly environment
* Various benefits including employee discounts
* Corporate and convenient office location
* Work life balance
* Total package up to 8.5M