IT Project Manager (Fluent or Native JP)
Free lunches, Unlimited Vacation Days, Remote Working.
Clear Career Progression, Flexible Managers, Autonomous Work Flow.
About Our Client
Our client is a global fortune 500 IT company that has been in the business for more than 15 years. Today they operate in over 40 cities world wide and have been in the Japanese market for over 8 years. In 2019 they were voted as one of the top 10 companies to work for in the world by Glassdoor.
- Work in a consulting or an implementation team on IT projects for financial institutions.
- Coordinate Agile implementation projects.
- Become a Scrum Master.
- Become a Business Leader in your team.
- Coordinate your own area in the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Are bilingual (speak Japanese fluently and English min. at business level).
- Have knowledge of Insurance or Banking.
- Have experience in functional IT solutions designing and their implementation, preferably for the Finance industry.
- Are independent, open-minded and have a creative approach to solving complex problems.
- Have the ability to discuss and challenge ideas coming from their colleagues, even if they have a higher rank.
- Have an analytic way of thinking and can synthesise the results of their work in a presentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead teams and take responsibility for results.
What's on Offer
- Stock options and bonuses, unlimited travel days and remote work, and guaranteed 6 months paid paternity leave.
- Clearly defined career progression, option to travel to work from other offices around the world.
- Free breakfast lunch and dinner.