IT Procurement Director (Global Insurance Company)
Work for one of the premier multinational insurance businesses in the world
Be part of the leadership to transform and overhaul the entire procurement dept.
Our client is one of the premier companies in the Insurance business. The business has strong presence in japan market and looking to strengthen their growth through developing new strategies. Part of the development is to continue the innovative approach in all areas of the business.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Develop sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
- Develop and execute a long-term strategy to facilitate improvements for Procurement Services.
- Ensure the execution of procurement strategies across the firm to ensure consistent and high-quality value delivery.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third-party spend across the company.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies across all categories within span of control including targets, timelines and resource plans.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Strong years of IT or Indirect Procurement experience.
- Experience working for a global business.
- Experience in the Insurance industry is a plus, but not required
- SAP or similar ERP system knowledge is preferable
- Good business level English (TOEIC 850+) and fluent Japanese are required
Work for one of the top multinational insurance businesses in the world.
Be part of the leadership to transform and overhaul the entire procurement department.
Competitive compensation and great work culture and environement.