IT Peoject Manager
Corporation with regional IT team
Good work-life balance
Our client is a publishing company, their business are all over the world, making it one of the leading companies in the market. With their long history of operation and high quality products, they have been continuously growing their revenue and workforce on a global scale.
- Global IT system implementation.
- Internal system maintenance.
- Minimum 1-2 years of application project management experience.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Infrastructure (AD, LAN etc.) experience would be a plus.
Salary 7-11 million based on experience & knowledge
International working environment & good work-life balance.