IT Network Engineer in an American Retail Company
One of the biggest American Retail Companies
Great work environment and good work/life balance
About Our Client
One of the biggest American Retail and manufacturing companies in the world, with a large presence in Europe and Asia.
The company has more than 20 years of success in Japan, with a stable growth rate and expanding business.
The company has a very good work/life balance ( work from home, flexible time...) and international work environment.
The candidate for this position would be responsible for the following tasks :
- Support and management of the network environment( LAN,WAN,Wifi,VoIP)
- Support of infrastructure in general (Servers/Desktop/PC)
- Work with global IT team
- Timely and accurate troubleshooting
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 10 years experience as an IT infrastructure support, ideally in Network
- Good Network knowledge ( WAN,LAN,Wifi,VoIP)
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Multinational work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Great opportunity for career progression