Solo-IT position with a good work-life balance.
Opportunity to take lead in projects, improvements etc.
Our client is a global consumer goods company with a long history and widely recognised key product. With their growing popularity across generations, they have a promising future both in Japan and worldwide.
- Responsible for internal infrastructure management.
- Plan, organise, and evaluate the technological operations.
- Ensure infrastructure security.
- Experience in IS&T.
- Knowledge of IT management and hands-on network experience.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English.
- Salary up to 8M yen.
- Solo-IT position.
- Good work-life balance.