IT Manager - Global Financial Firm
International environment with daily communication with global teams
Good Work Life Balance
Our client is a global leading financial company that has been highly recognized by clients around the world. Since their establishment, they have been proving high quality business services and solutions to their customers worldwide, and their operation in Japan has been stable. Their working environment is very diverse and international, and the employees in the Japan office communicates with global team members on a daily basis.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for operation and maintenance of IT in the Japan office, as well as making proposals to improve and optimize their IT structure.
- Operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and applications, including providing hands-on support to users
- IT planning and proposals for improvement and optimization
- Communication with global teams
- Experience with supporting infrastructure and applications
- Business level English and Japanese
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively within the Japan office and with global team members
- Salary of 10 - 13 Million Yen and bonus
- Good Work Life Balance
- International working environment