IT Lead, Data & Analytics
One of the Gloabal Top Pharmaceutical Companies
Very good work/life balance
About Our Client
One of the top Pharmaceutical Companies in the world. Our client has more than 3000 employees in Japan and More than 50 IT members.
- Responsible for proposing, implementing and maintaining full cycle of analytics activities within commercial space in support of business requirements: data acquisition, integration within data lake, design and development of analytics solutions, structures and visuals.
- Responsible for defining, designing and developing processes, technologies and tools in support of Sales Analytics, Customer Analytics, Digital Analytics, Precision Marketing and E-Commerce analytics capabilities.
- Owns all data & technology requirements for Japan's build & design in the areas of commercial data sets
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanse and business English level is a must
- Currently working in Japan
- 6+ years in IT space specializing in Analytics, Insights generation and data architecture
- Background or knowledge of commercial data sets, specifically customer, retails, distributors, Point-of-Sales, digital data (websites, social media, search, advertisement) and syndicated / primary data sets is required
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the Business stakeholders and the Project Team
- SQL and Database skills required.
- Past experience with integration technologies i.e. ETL, data migration, and packaged applications is required
What's on Offer
- Very good work/life balance
- Excellent career progression
- Good intensives