IT - Junior Network Engineer
Excellent Work-Life Balance - Excellent Benefits
International Work Environment - Excellent Training Program
Our client currently has 300 people in Japan and specialize mainly in IT managed services for financial institutions and banks operating within Japan.
Currently they've opened their 5th datacenter within Japan; and they've moved into a new office in Roppongi at the beginning of this year.
IP service (Layer3) and Managed network service delivery/operation(Tier2) engineer
Engage new service launch preparation
Skills & Experience
* Over 3 years of experience as Layer3/IP Network Engineer.
* The experience of Implementation and Operation.
* Device(Must): CISCO Routers/Switches, Juniper Firewalls,
* Device(Optional): IDS/IPS, F5 BIG-IP, other IP network devices.
* Experience of working in Internet Service Provider.
* English : Intermediate
* CCNA / CCNP
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation