IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Join top performers in the industry
About Our Client
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organization has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager will:
* Assume accountability for intake of projects requests into global intake process
* Drive to completion of approved projects to deliver and meet expectations.
* Work with project sponsors, stakeholders, and leadership to appropriately identify and communicate risks before and during implementation.
* Lead teams in delivering technology solutions on time and on budget.
* Make decisions for these projects balancing cost, quality, time-to-market, and the continued expansion of Asurion's infrastructure technology capabilities while adhering to global standards and governance processes.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years experience in managing infrastructure projects in similar scale enterprise (300+ servers)
- Able to work on projects that have significant ambiguity, and translate those into functional requirements
- Able to work within a fast pace, multicultural environment
- Must be comfortable communicating with senior management
- Ability to manage infrastructure engineering resources
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects on time and on-budget while meeting customer expectations
- Theoretical, Practical and Hands-on understanding of a wide range of technologies spanning networking, hardware, operating systems, virtualization, databases, and storage
- Ability to size up complex situations quickly, calmly, and in professional manner
- A willingness to work outside your comfort zone with both technology and business practices to innovate and improve the business
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both oral and written
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Aggressive, motivated, results oriented, self-starter is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or equivalent work experiencePMP / ITIL Certification would be a plus
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- International working environment