IT Infrastructure Engineer
One of the world's largest real estate management companies
Diverse position covering various infrastructure specialisms
- One of the world's largest real estate management companies
- International office with both English and Japanese usage
- Inventory Management
- Data Center, Office Server room (including branch offices) management
- Server and Storage hardware support (DELL, HP)
- Data backup, recovery
- Security patch management
- System change and release management
- LAN/WAN management
- Printing environment management
- System documentation
- IT audit correspondence
- Troubleshoot PC related issues over phone or using remote access tools.
- Hardware Kitting, PC and Server setup
- Cisco Network equipment management
- 3+ year Experience as Corporate System Administrator in a large scale corporate environment. (At least 500+ users)
- 3+ years Microsoft products (Including Server, Client and Application) support experience.
- Good understanding of common Windows services or technology such as NTFS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, MSCS, IIS, DFS.
- Familiar with DB tuning, SQL scripting, security management, backup and recovery. Skill level
- to review and understand DB related system releases.
- Experience on scripting and automation (DOS, Windows Power shell, VBS etc.)
- Good knowledge on ITIL, Release management experience.
- Good communication skill at English and Japanese to discuss IT related issues with local, regional and global IT staffs respectively by Email or Phone.
- Ability to support multi-language (E/J) OS and Software.
- Can do attitude is must. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge on Cisco and VMware products is highly appreciated.
Attractive salary and benefits.