IT Infra Engineer - Global Chemical Company
Manage the internal IT infrustructure - but minimal experience ok!
Dynamic and fun work environment.
Our client is a Global Chemical Company, well known for the high-end quality and cutting edge technology that they use to provide their clients with the best products. With their success in Asia, this would be a great opportunity for those who are interested in being in a fresh and fast paced environment.
- IT Support for internal devices (desktops, mobiles, etc)
- Cisco&HP network operations
- Implementations of new internal systems
- Basic IT Support/Desktop Support experience.
- Server engineering experience preferred (not a must)
- Fluent Japanese, reading/writing English.
- No industry experience necessary, this is an entry level position.
- Great work life balance.
- Salary up to 6M yen