Bilingual Work Environment, Diverse team & culture
Perfect opportunity to build IT career experience
A well-known IT vendor based in Tokyo that specializes in IT managed services.
Daily responsibilities are general IT Support and Helpdesk tasks for medium to large-sized office environment. Responsibilities are flexible based on candidate technical experience and skill level. General tasks will include:
* Remote and face to face user support for OS, applications, Office suite, basic printer, network, and device support, active directory maintenance and requests (i.e. password resets, new account creation).
* Basic maintenance items such as backups, virus scans, system status checks
* Creation and escalation of tickets not able to be resolved at first level
This role has three core requirements
* Japanese native or high business level including reading & writing ability
* IT support experience (of any type)
* Friendly and professional communication style
Salary is flexible based on skill level and level of responsibility that can be accepted.
Range: 3.5 million - 6.0 million
Contract: Long-term, stable contract, full-time (8-hours per day, Monday-Friday).
Benefits: Paid overtime, paid vacation days, commutation allowance, health insurance, pension, employment insurance
Career: Build IT Support experience in a company designed for career growth in this field, unlike many "internal" positions where career can be slow and difficult to receive training or promotion. With good results, move up quickly into more senior level technical positions or leadership roles.