IT Helpdesk Support (Fluent Japanese / 1 year experience ok)
Great Opportunity to work for a well established Financial Consultancy Firm
1 years + of IT support experience is acceptable
This is a Global Management Consultancy Firm that has been well established for over 40 years. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organisations. The company has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor best places to work awards a record number of times.
- Provide level 1 and some level 2 IT support.
- Provide desktop and remote support.
- PC Setup, Software installation.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops.
- End User Documentation and End User Training.
- Support IT related projects and process improvements.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Printer, mobility and Network support.
- Accounts creation and provisioning.
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level English.
- Minimum 1 year of providing desktop support.
- knowledge of Office 365 Suite Products including Outlook, SharePoint, One Drive.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows 10.
- Good Customer focused, a self-starter and with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work without minimal supervision.
- Opportunity to work within a well established International Company.
- Next to no overtime.
- Great IT Support experience and career progession.
- Commute and full working benefits included.
- High earning Potential.