IT Helpdesk - Leading Accounting Company
Competitive fringe benefits
Stable career development in a global company
Found in US, our client is one of the top - global firm of assurance and tax services. With 16,000+ employees in more than 40 countries, our client has evolved a uniquely diverse and innovative culture. As they are now expanding their team, they would like to look for a good problem solver to contribute within.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Research, troubleshoot, and resolve user difficulties with desktops, laptops, printers, and other hardware or software solutions for internal users;
* Provide desktop support for new joiners, responding to requests and problems;
* Handle all-rounded IT helpdesk request from local and abroad;
* Assist on document management, invoice processing management.
* 2+ years of related experience as helpdesk;
* Familiar with common office equipment and system including MS Office, EDI Application, network;
* Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high demand environment.
* Global and regional exposure
* Dynamic working culture
* Excellent culture and Lots of room to grow
* Competitive Package up to 6M