IT Governance / Support - Global Investment Company
Opportunity to be part of a huge International Investment Management Firm
Committed and Experienced staff in a stable working environment
Our Client helps meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets. The company is a top-10 investment manager globally and a company that individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for almost 150 years. The company is established in over 14 Countries.
- Review, amend and advise on Corporate IT Policies.
- Follow audit created guidelines.
- Follow FSA guidelines for IT related matters.
- IT Background to understand the technical aspects of the necessary documents
- Review policies and advise.
- Support existing IT Team.
- IT Support experience to take ad hoc calls when current support team is unavailable.
- Able to communicate in Japanese and read English
- 3 years experience working within the financial sector (Commercial/Investment/Insurance/Brokerage etc.)
- Understanding and experience working within FSA Guidelines.
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems/infrastructure.
- A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
- Fluent Japanese and ability to read English.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- 4 month Contract with potential of Permanent Placement.
- Opportunity to work within a well established Investment Company.
- Opportunity to earn between 330,000 and 460,000 per month.
- Work within a well established international company Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.