IT Risk management and Compliance
Global Insurance Company with a diverse environment
About Our Client
The company is a worldwide leader in the areas of insurance and asset management. The company provides various products and services through different sales channels to meet the diversified customer's needs, while focusing on CR activities such as risk edification in order to be socially responsible and to contribute to sustainable development of the country and regions.
The main businesses in Japan are related to financial protection, such as insurance, asset management and assistance. They provide products and services that protect customers from risks.
This position is mix of IT Audit, Operation Risk, Compliance and Governance in operation.
Key responsibilities are as below:
-You will oversee Operation governance and communication in Operation including Audit and Risk management
- Design and execute governance across divisions.
- Reporting on risk improvement and progress.
- Coordinate and facilitate IT audits and Operational risk management activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English (TOEIC above 730)
- Min. 4-5+ years business experiences in IT Audit, Risk Management or IT security
- Technical background in IT infrastructure and/or Business Application
-CISA/CISSP would be added advantage
- Experience leading a project
What's on Offer
What Makes this Role Attractive?
-Global Insurance Company, work at a multinational environment
-Great Salary Package
-Work at the COO office