IT Global Engineering Integration Service - Yamagata
¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Global pharmaceutical client
Good career progression
About Our Client
Top 10 Pharmaceutical client with very strong presence in Japan and globally .
- Manage the demands of the local quality department in close alignment with IT OPS Quality, facilitating the collection of business requirements and identifying local business needs in alignment with global IT standards.
- Manages day to day functional support, serving as an expert for existing systems and solutions in his/her assigned areas of accountability and provides technical consulting on the usage of quality control systems such as SAP QM, Labware (LIMS) and EHS related software as well as other related quality programs and solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Professional experience with production equipment's of pharmaceutical manufacturing and very good understanding of IT infrastructure that is needed to run the production equipment and systems owned by engineering.
- Fluent Japanase and business level English
- Currently living in Japan
What's on Offer
- Local and global career progression
- Good incentives