IT Digital Business Analyst - Global Retail Company
Fun, international work environment with a great work life balance.
Opportunity to manage well-known projects and brands.
Our client is a Global Retailer with many well-known branches strongly recognised around the globe. With their mind in innovation and modernisation, they continue to grow especially in the Japan market.
- Design IT solutions and engage in CRM/E-commerce/analytics projects.
- Identifying and obtaining agreement on the requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business.
- Providing input to and/or assist in:
o ensuring compliance with agreed best practices.
o preparing implementation IT plans, budget proposals, resourcing plans and project plans.
o creating and maintenance of IT strategies.
- Identifying and raising issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans.
- Engage with stakeholders, manage vendors and internal sales and marketing teams.
- Experience in CRM/E-commerce/BI related Business Analyst OR understanding of CRM/CMS/E-commerce/Mobile technology, and the implementation of said systems are a MUST.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Language ability of business level or above in both English and Japanese
Good to have but not a must:
- A degree in an IT-related discipline
- Business-facing IT experience in a similar field.
- Strategic mindset.
This company truly cares about their employees, and they provide:
- Flexible working hours and working from home options.
- International working environment.
- A great compensation package.
- Bright and relaxed office environment.