IT Desktop Support - Part Time
IT Support with Part time hours.
Opportunity To Work For an International and Well Established Consultancy Firm
This is a Global Management Consultancy Firm that has been well established for over 40 years. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organisations. The company has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor best places to work awards a record number of times.
- Manage local requests for IT support and liaise with colleagues to ensure the appropriate and timely resolution of questions and issues raised.
- Assisting in making our staff effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiences and support their clients.
- Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles.
- Assist with the IT induction training of new staff members where required.
- Use your experience of Windows 10, office 365, PC Kitting and general IT support to help assist with company running and troubleshooting.
- A strong working knowledge of the firm's core applications including Microsoft Office and Windows
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems/infrastructure
- A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Able to manage own time effectively.
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
- Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English.
- Opportunity to work within a well established International Company
- Flexible work hours to suit your life style.
- Great IT Support experience.
- Transport and full working benefits included.
- Opportunity to earn up to 2,500 Yen per Hour.