IT Data Management
¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Great career path
Very good work/life balance
About Our Client
Global and leader Pharmaceutical company, with more than 30 members in the IT Japan team.
- Create requirements and converse to design, and lead to configure of data warehouse to meet business process and business requirements.
- Data management in Data Lake (AWS S3) to meet business requirements and to keep data environment clean.
- Negotiate IT architects to build or maintain the data domain (sales, activity, master data), and integrate data mart appropriately.
The Successful Applicant
- Good ETL, AWS experience
- Good data analytic skills and data modeling
- Good communication in both English and Japanese
- Currently in Japan ( No Visa sponsorship )
What's on Offer
- Great career progression
- Very good work/life balance
- Good incentives