IT Customer Service Manager - Fast growing IT company
Hands-on Challenging role while managing 7 people.
You will have international contacts in English
Our company is the world's fastest growing collaboration services provider. They offer a range of Unified Communications and audio, web and video collaboration solutions, as well as virtual events.
The Customer Service Manager will manage the 1stLineSupport in the Japan providing service support to internal and external service users.
Customer Service will provide general and 1st level incident management for all collaboration services where infrastructure is hosted within country or as determined by management (cloud infra for example).
The Customer Service Manager will report to the Customer Services Director in APAC and is responsible for ensuring the operations function is effective and reliable, providing availability, performance and scalability in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. S/he is expected to assist with client management, incident management and event support for.
Team management, monthly reporting and communication to management will be required whenever needed.
- You have knowledge in Web, Audio, Vidyo, Lync, MS, Cisco
- You have a native level of Japanese and a fluent level of English
- Expected to understand the technical communications provided by the support teams
- Operational management experience in dealing with internal and external customer communications
- First class organizational skills with the ability to plan activity in response to customer requirements and resource availability
- Rigorous, autonomous, good under pressure and demonstrate experience in Crisis Management
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Strong team leader ability
You will receive a competitive salary.