No Age Restriction
Global Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global luxury brands with a high international presence and awareness, for over 50 years, they have delivered fashion-forward footwear. Apart from footwear, they also produce a limited range of handbags and other accessories. Their product with the finest materials and newest technologies.
- Be the main point of contact for HQ IT colleagues to manage and support activities with local Japanese external providers
- Coordinate support and provide solutions to office and stores colleagues regarding Logistic activities and issues.
- Manage local logistic supplier relationships, in line with HQ guidelines
- Responsible for overall coordination of material flow throughout stores, offices and HQ.
- Coordinate and provide basic support on workstations, network system, email system, phone system and retail system such as POS, inventory management
- Responsible for all back office and administration activities for these areas, including reporting and budgeting.
- Provide support for other ad hoc back office assignments, as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years' solid experiences in technical or logistic support in retail industry
- Knowledge of desktop management and Microsoft Office and Apple devices
- Good in problem solving, multifunctional relationships, external vendor management, communication and internal customer service skills
- Able to work independently and in full compliancy with HQ guidelines, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of English and Japanese
- Occasional travel to external partners warehouse could be required
What's on Offer
- Work-life Balance
- Use English frequently at work
- Work for a globally recognized brand