IT Client Engagement Manager
Chance to get involved with cutting edge technologies e.g. AI, machine learnin
Excellent career progression possibilities
About Our Client
Our client for this position is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, warranty, diagnostics and repair services for mobile phones. It is a US-headquartered firm which has been operating in Japan for many years, now providing their services and technology to millions of end customers here. The Tokyo office works closely with teams in other Asia-Pacific locations as well as with their California head office, with many global projects and initiatives to help launch new products coming up. It is a collaborative and "techy" working environment, where creativity and coming up with new ideas is actively encouraged.
- Relationship management with customers targeting communication carriers, building relations with decision-makers.
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders in the internal business division, building relations with decision-makers.
- Proactively collect the needs and feedback of customers / internal business departments, encourage the IT department to take necessary actions, and coordinate the response situation to the customer / internal business departments.
- Accurate and prompt communication and reporting in case of incident.
- Creating and implementing an account plan.
- Project execution support.
- Vendor management.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
- Understand and exhibit the contractual agreements and resolve issues/constrains.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence for managing vendor relations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Budget, Procurement and Contracts management.
- Reasonable IT financial knowledge.
- Knowledge of COBIT and PMP
- License/Certificate ITIL certificate
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills cross-functionally, cross country and region, and throughout multiple organization levels.
- Ability to multitask and manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards high standards for quality and performance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, focused on continuous and incremental improvement.
What's on Offer
- Great working environment for creative technologists
- Chance to get involved with cutting edge technologies e.g. AI, machine learning, 'Big Data'
- Excellent career progression possibilities