IT Business Partner/Analyst Manager
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥12,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
Very good work/life balance
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical technology company with a strong presence in more than 100 countries.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the business teams and act as a liaison between the IS Business partner, IS teams and the specific Division.
- Build a strong understanding of the commercial processes (including sales, marketing, and other associated functions) within the specific division and apply this understanding to IS strategies and implementations.
- Improve the business analysis function through best practices, process management, mentoring, and education.
The Successful Applicant
- Native level Japanese and business English
- Currently living in Japan
- Strong IT business analyst experience
- Good stakeholders relationship management
What's on Offer
- Very good career progression
- Good incentives