IT Business Partner * Automation
One of the Global Health Sccience Companies
Very Good Career Progression
- One of the Top 5 Life Science companies Globally
- More than 3000 employees in Japan
- More than 30 members in Japan IT team
- Very promising pipeline
- Develop IT projects to meet the business needs of the customers and ensure that IT initiatives are met in a timely manner working with local and global colleagues.
- Support assigned business departments as point of escalation for IT issues and requests. Coordinate resolution as needed.
- Ability to translate business requirements into optimum IT solutions, complying with departmental and product standards
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand complex issues, gather and analyze data into trends / results, structure problems and design solutions
- Technology roadmap development and implementation experience
- Proficiency in all aspects of the systems lifecycle using sound principles of system design, planning and execution. Experience in implementing systems utilizing SDLC methodology in a regulated environment
*A minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role including focus on Process Improvements and Automation.
- Very good career progression
- Very good work/life balance
- Multicultural work environment