IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
Subject Matter Expert, Technical Architect, Business Analyst, Project Manager
Exciting business critical projects
One of the leading international financial firms
Join a highly motivated and dynamic team, responsible for the delivery of business critical IT application development and integration projects in Japan.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert to drive small to large projects in Japan from requirements gathering/analysis, technical architect, change management through to completion.
- Drive meetings with stakeholders and business users.
- Work closely with other team members in Japan and regional/global offices.
- Vendor management and coordination.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Must have at least three years of business analysis/project management experience, preferably in the financial /consulting industry for financial clients.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Bilingual in English/Japanese language fluency is required for this business user facing position.
- Confident with business users.
- Result oriented, ability to multitask and delivery effectively under pressure
- Proven project management and organisational skills
- Flexible, outgoing, and analytical
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
- Drive high profile business critical projects for Japan
- International and dynamic team environment