IT Business Analyst - Pharmaceutical Market Leader
Large scale multi-national company
Steep career development with various project exposure
Our client is an European based pharmaceutical company with business over 40 countries over the globe. To cope with their business growth, they are now hiring a IT Business Analyst to handle multiple project as well as a pharmaceutical application.
As IT Business Analyst, you are required to:
- Maintain close communication with users, understand their needs, manage their expectations and provide feasible solution;
- Act as a product owner of the internal application, perform enhancement and configurations;
- Work with the team on cloud HRIS migration projects. Accountable from requirement gathering, product comparison, specification development, UAT, training etc.;
- To conduct miscellaneous ad hoc project management tasks.
- Minimum 5 year experience as Business Analyst/ Consultant/ Application Engineer on application solution;
- Experience in HRIS system is a plus;
- Strong communication skills in Japanese;
- Proactive, logical and detail-minded.
- Attractive fringe salary and benefits
- Corporate and international environment
- Good project exposure - report directly to IT Director
- Steep career development