IT Business Analyst for International Securities Firm
Opportunity to work within the banking and Finance Sector
Excellent opportunity to use your skills and grow in Finance
Our Client's Investments help meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets. The company is a top-10 investment manager globally and a company that individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for almost 150 years. The company is established in over 14 Countries.
- Discuss and investigate requirements both internally and externally with clients.
- Filter client and partner feedback into actionable material that inform product decisions
- Using your deep domain and technical expertise to define and deliver products that both meet clients requirements and build generic market infrastructure
- Work well with functional partners to implement, document, validate and monitor product development activities
- Responsible for helping set the product scope and definition, solving market structure and work flow problems
- Ensuring the commercial viability and use of products
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within in a financial services institution.
- Skilled in leading and working within an Agile environment, including participation in daily scrum meetings, backlog management, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Experience with automated testing approaches and tools used to automate functional validation in an easily readable and understandable format.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-directed, engaged, collaborative and follow through on commitments.
- Clear and excellent written and verbal communication and technical writing; ability to effectively summarise and present validation findings to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of Business level Japanese and English.
- A long-term Haken contract with the opportunity to change to Permanent.
- Opportunity to work within a well-established Investment Company.
- Opportunity to earn between 9,000,000 and 12,000,000 depending on experience.