IT Business Analyst - Financial Services
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
Flexible working hours, Free Lunches & Dinners, Unlimited Paid Holiday.
Ranked as one of the best places to work for.
About Our Client
- Our client is a global financial services firm that has been operating in the Japanese market for 20+ years. In recent surveys, they were ranked by Fortune magazine as one of the best companies to work for in 2020
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project time frames, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanese and English ability.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Familiar with software life cycle.
- Project Management certification.
What's on Offer
- Up to 4 months of salary as a bonus.
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work From Home as an option.
- Experience in the growing Fin-tech industry.