IT Auditor at large American Insurance company
One of the top insurance companies in Japan with large international presence
Stable and strong global reputation
A market leader in Japan, and a strong international presence bring in over 25 million customers globally. The US company has recently seen year-on-year growth and has performed strongly through global recessions to prove itself as one of the world's leading insurance companies.
- Promote use of Data Analytics within Internal Audit by collaborating with other external/internal departments.
- Build strong relationships and mutual trust with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify Key and Missing controls in business and technology processes and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of identified key controls
- Summarize audit findings and draft audit issues and report in a concise and precise manner
- Provide practical and value adding recommendations to improve control environment
- Coordinate and co-operate with business and other responsible control functions and external auditors to enhance review efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in IT audit, consulting or IT industry work experience.
- Previous experience in doing audits in areas of Cyber Security, System Development, Project Assurance and Data Governance
- Previous experience of successfully using CAATS and Data Analytics in Audits
- Critical and Logical Thinking
- Experience working in Japan with business communication and presentation skills in both Japanese and English
- Competitive salary
- Good work life balance
- Chance to work in global company with strong domestic market