IT Audit Manager - Leading Insurance Company
International working environment
Frequent communication with internal and external stakeholders
Our client is a global insurance company, providing a wide variety of financial products all over that world. Having about 180 operation locations in Japan, they have a strong presence in the Japan market as the leading company in the industry. They are continuously growing with their innovative solutions, global workforce, and cutting-edge technologies.
- Leading an audit throughout the entire process from fieldwork to reporting, guiding other auditors and analysts
- Delivering Information Technology audit coverage, supporting audits across various entities
- Maintaining relationships with technology stakeholders
- Providing and developing innovative approaches and solutions including use of data analytics regarding IT audit
- Internal audit and regulatory issue validation
- Experience in IT audit
- Technical experience in Server, Cyber Security, Firewalls, Programming, Testing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of COBIT 5.0 or ISO9000
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CIA preferred
- Salary of 12M+ yen