- Build your resume with a reputable company
- Earn Competitively
About Our Client
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. This is a great opportunity to amplify your career history and earn competitively. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do. Work in diverse teams and take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today!
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software license to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle.
- Ensure effective management of the CMDB and that the content contained is accurate.
- Provide supervision to staff of procurement analysts.
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management.
- Manage inventory of CIs and assets, including dependencies and attributes), making sure that modifications, withdrawals, and additions of existing ones are correctly recorded by the teams in charge in the tools to ensure that the vendor contracts are complied with.
- Generate and distribute various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and CIs and their status; also perform trend analyses.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science with overall 6+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as five or more years' experience working as an IT asset analyst
- Five years or more experience managing staff.
- Strong knowledge and five years plus experience working with a CMDB and the specific business services that it supports.
- Five years or more ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience.
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool.
- Possess Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or in other related field.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision.
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without erring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Japanese languages.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Must have the ability to identify and instil industry best practices.
- Proven Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Project Management
- Client management
- Create deep client impact
- Execution excellence
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- A competitive salary of up to JPY 9M/Yr