IT Asset Manager - Global Insurance Company
Close collaboration with both local and global teams
International and dynamic environment
Our client is a global leading insurance company with a strong presence in the global market. Their innovative and top-tier solutions and services are highly recognized all over the world.
The role is responsible for the implementation and management of processes for IT asset management.
- Maintaining IT assets throughout the entire lifecycle from procurement to retirement
Developing and maintaining the IT Asset management program
Collaboration with local and global teams
Providing strategic management of IT assets
Supporting the development of asset management tools (Service Now, SCCM, etc.)
Ensuring procedures for tracking inventory are implemented throughout asset lifecycle
- Experience as a service delivery lead for an IT asset management services program
- Experience in IT asset management
- Experience in implementing or customizing asset management tools or processes
- Ability to understand software license terms and terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in IT asset management tools such as Aspera SmartTrack, Service Now, iQuate, SCCM, Peregrine, etc.
- Salary of 12M yen