- Motivational, proactive international working environment.
- Project leader to manage the company's technological structure.
About Our Client
Our client is an American traditional FMCG brand, with a timeless popularity. Respected all around the globe, they have branched out creating a modern image and continues to grow with a large customer base.
- Responsible for leading Retail IT projects for Japan and international teams.
- Research new trends in technology and customers behaviour (e.g. New payments, SNS, etc.)
- Communicating with Japanese and global partners.
- Manage projects and represent the retail system team for further improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in an international or English using work environment.
- Experience in business analysis, designing and testing.
- POS system knowledge OR retail IT background
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English preferred.
- Experience in managing.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 10M yen
- Proactive international working environment.
- Possibility to travel globally for business.