IT Analyst - Leading Seed Company
Competitive fringe benefits
Stable career development in a global company
About Our Client
Headquartered in Germany, our client is focusing on seed sciences industry experiments. They have 120+ employees in Tokyo office and 2,500 staffs across the globe. They have overseas meetings and training programs every year to support the grow up for employees.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* The IT Analyst will work with the end-user, infrastructure specialists, and in collaboration with other support and maintenance technicians based in Asia and the rest of the world to push the Global policy;
* Answer to the Delivery and Support Area Manager of Japan;
* Diagnose software and hardware problems;
* Install and configure new computers and another IT equipment;
* Repair and upgrade several types of computers (software and hardware);
* Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
The Successful Applicant
* Have a very good knowledge in Windows Server 2008/2012/2016;
* Skilled in Active Directory / SCCM / Office 365 / One Drive;
* Excellent communication skills both Japanese and English;
* Corporate conduct/ attitude and commitment to the job;
* Driving License mandatory.
What's on Offer
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Exposure to handle APAC IT projects
* Work life balance
* International company culture