IT Admin Support - International Luxury Brand Company
Work in a very well-known company with an international culture
Good work life balance and great benefits
Headquartered in France, our client is a famous European brand famous for their jewelry, fragrances and other lines of products. They are one of the market leaders in high-quality products with great presence across 50+ countries. They also have a strong market share in Japan, with steady growth for decades. The Japan office is currently hiring an administrative assistant to support the IT team.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Manage IT Purchase Order handling;
* Monitor the depreciation of IT asset and disposal by internal BAT policy;
* Handle external communication including vendor management and PO management;
* Book meeting rooms and conference facilities using TP, Skype, etc;
* Business Trip & Expense support for department head (e.g. travel, accomodation, etc).
* 2+ years' experience of Windows 7/10 and MS Office;
* Familiar with common office equipment and;
* Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high demand environment.
* International and friendly environment
* Various benefits including employee discounts
* Corporate and convenient office location
* Work life balance