IT A&D Lead - Global Pharma Company
Manage the overall Japanese IT sector
International environment with potential international business trips
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with strong ties to companies all around the world. Our client continues to be a well-recognised household brand with a promising future of expansion, and changing people's lives for the better.
- Responsible for overall IT management including IT infrastructure, supply chain, R&D, etc.
- Closely work with project managers and leaders to monitor internal IT initiatives.
- Develop IT strategies for short-term and long-term improvement of business.
- Management experience for IT teams, preferably for large projects or programs.
- Understanding of supply chain systems and business process is preferred.
- Business level English and Japanese. Experience with client facing roles in both languages are a plus.
- Salary up to 16M yen.
- International environment with potential international business trips.
- Good work life balance.