IP Transport Engineer at Japanese Global IT Company
Japanese Global E-commerce Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Employee benefits
Our client is Japanese Global IT Company and one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our client is aiming at becoming No.1 Global innovation company.
In this role, you will contribute to build an operation and maintenance systems with members with experience and skills such as troubleshooting, cause analysis, vendor control for IP Transport Network.
- Experience in operation and maintenance of equipment (router, WDM) for telecommunications carriers (regardless of mobile / fixed / ISP / device vendor)
- Familiarity with one of the following as a technical element
- Transmission system engineers: WDM, OTN, RODAM
- IP network engineers: BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, MPLS-TP, L2VPN, L3VPN, LAG, QoS
- Troubleshooting network failures and analyzing their causes
- Vendor control skills
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.