IoT Product Expert for ERP Vendor
Work within a new team to develop an IoT product
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is an ERP software company. They just started a new team to introduce their IoT product to the Japanese market and sell, implement and test the product extensively. Currently they have around 10 people who moved internally to form the team. By the end of this year they are hoping to grow to around 40 people. Right now they are focused on big manufacturing, logistics and factory clients to develop their IoT solution.
- Provide hands-on support for the companies IoT solution.
- Develop demo's for customers to showcase the product.
- Lead customer workshops and training to support the client and its users and increase the adoption and implementation success.
- Participate in both the Pre-Sales and Post-Sales process.
- Work together with other international offices in Europe and the United States to contribute to the global success of the solution.
- Preferably have experience with manufacturing, logistics or factory type of clients.
- Have hands-on experience with implementation processes, requirement gathering and supporting customers during the adoption of a new technology.
- Skilled with SAP modules and HANA.
- Excellent communication and product demonstration skills.
- Native level language ability in Japanese and strong English ability. For this position the extensive contact with overseas offices will be conducted in English.
- Join a new team to roll out their IoT product in the Japanese market.
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Great opportunity to learn and stay up-to-date with key industry knowledge
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities