IoT FAE at Global Semiconductor Leader
Global Leader in IoT and Semiconductors
Competitive salary package | Great company culture
Our Client is the industry's leading supplier of microprocessor technology, offering the widest range of microprocessor cores to address the performance, power and cost requirements for almost all application markets. Combining a dynamic ecosystem with over 1,000 partners delivering silicon, development tools and software, and with more than 90 billion processors shipped, our technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
- Articulate and educate customers on the value proposition of Company's services.
- Responsible for driving deeper level technical requirements during sales process in order to scope and estimate the project.
- Amalgamate requirements into a clearly defined solution which may be used in the pre-sales process (high level, non-technical).
- Defining project scope, designing initial high-level solution architecture and estimating level of effort.
- Experience in a technical & customer facing role.
- Technical understanding of Smart Card Technologies (SIM/eSIM), Cellular device, Service Provisioning and Connectivity Management Platform.
- Hands on experience with Smart Card products, tools, technical standards (3GPP, GSMA).
- Presentation and listening skills with varied audience types and sizes.
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation